WataZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Able To Fight?-006

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Able To Fight?-006 Empty Able To Fight?-006 Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:59 am

Reverse001

Reverse001
Taisho
Taisho

Adam ignoring the fact that he was confused asked Martel about the watch....Reverse only listened to what Adam had to comment....

Adam:Martel dear what does this watch do?
Martel:First Adam from now on please do not use that attitude when you speak to me I ask for more respect. Now about the watch touch it and say "With this touch I am one bound with you come forth....
Phoenix." So that is what you need to do simple right *smiles*.

Adam had doubt on what Martel told him to do but still he did it

Adam:With this touch I am one bound with you come forth
Phoenix

Then a young lady naked with blond hair and white misty eyes appeared her nudtiy was covered by her extend hair and
spoke to Adam

Phoenix:You can summon the 4 guardians of the elements and borrow they're power but only by calling my name first and will assist with this

Adam:Why my lovely Phoenix?

Phoenix:The guardians wish not to deal with the likes of humans...sorry so this process of power must be done by the nymph of the guardians

Adam:But I am no human.

Phoenix:You still mortal.

Adam:oh.I see.

Phoenix:Do not think I want to work with you either...it but a favor to my cousin Martel so do not confuse it human. I will leave for now I will come back when my help is needed.

Martel turned her attention to Reverse and focus her eyes on his book

Martel: Now is your turn. Open the book and read the first page.

Reverse opened the book and found nothing was written inside. Confused he asks.

Reverse:Martel the pages are blank...why?

Martel:The book is blank until a drop of blood lands on the page then you make a contact with the book are bound to its laws.

Reverse:Martel what will happen to my first book?

Martel:The book will combine with your one new but when you make the "pact"

Reverse then did as he was told and saw four sentences appear....and he read the first

Reverse:Element of fire answer my call: Flare"

Sparks of fire appeared around Reverse that barely look as fire the color was white...

Martel: That is good for a first time the spell didn't color right but that's all...basically this is how your training. It will only last about two months for you to master this....so I will only be observing both of your's ability and correct you if anything is wrong

Martel: Now I want you to focus your mind on feeling pain even if it not in your nature. When fighting you must not care for your oppoenet health you must be ruthless....

Reverse:But how it's not in my nature....how...

Martel:you have to focus your mental

Reverse:What are the laws of the book and how am I going to revcice new spells and will your teachings be engounh to defeat my father...

Reverse and Adam both started working hard. With each passing day they grew stronger in their fields and so
two months had pass and soon they would need to leave.

Martel:Well you two have sure grown I would even say your attitudes have change towards each other...but I believe Toru must now return back home and Adam back to his sister....

Adam:Yea I think your right...my sister has been in the care of Glack for awhile now...

Reverse: Well I am missing home a bit but then again I would miss you man *smiles*

Suddenly a White Glack appeared he seem tried from running and spoke to Adam...

White Glack: Sir....Anna she was taken by some men....I tried my best but they were to strong and knock me out...Im sorry I couldn't protect lady Anna

Adam:.....MY SISTER....WHAT WERE THE MEN WEARING? WHERE DID THE GO? ANSWER!!!!!

Reverse had never seen Adam so angry...he almost fear for his life but only watch he dare not speak....

White Glack:sir...i am so sorry they seem head towards Hima...they left a letter sir want....

He pass the letter to Adam and read it....

Dear Halfelf,

Your kind shouldn't socialize with a member of the Alar we are much greater beings...and talking of my beloved son Toru. Half elfs the ones not wanted by either humans or elves I am doing you a favor by taking this sick girl and let her be one my new subjects.Chase after if you want but the trip will be futile I will tell you my direction towards Hima. Knowing you will follow I will see you soon.Oh and send my son my best wishes...

Sincerely,Leugim Legna Alar

Adam turn to Reverse and gave him the letter...Reverse read it in shock why he asked himself...why....

EDIT VERSION

Last edited by Reverse001 on Wed May 14, 2008 2:36 am; edited 17 times in total

2Able To Fight?-006 Empty Re: Able To Fight?-006 Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:38 am

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary

-_-

3Able To Fight?-006 Empty Re: Able To Fight?-006 Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:09 am

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

Write up some more!!!

4Able To Fight?-006 Empty Re: Able To Fight?-006 Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:16 pm

Reverse001

Reverse001
Taisho
Taisho

Ok its DONE YAY ^_^

5Able To Fight?-006 Empty Re: Able To Fight?-006 Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:25 pm

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

That's a sudden twist! I didn't know Legna was involve with half elves... although you copied from that game <_< I have to say is still good but I don't like that everything went on too fast. Why didn't you make the training longer and put the other part in another chapter?

6Able To Fight?-006 Empty Re: Able To Fight?-006 Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:35 pm

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary

I know right.......
i told him that while he was writing it at my place..............-_-...........................

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum