WataZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Movements & Items Discussion

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Movements & Items Discussion Empty Movements & Items Discussion Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:16 pm

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

THREAD USED for MOVEMENTS & ITEMS

Name: Shadow Wave

Effect & Limit: Mainly used with a weapons with Dark Aura, it cuts through through its target but can be defleted or blocked easily. The user can use it as long as he/she haves dark power. A Massive Shadow Wave is the same but bigger, faster and uses more dark aura. It has no effect on the user except it drains dark power for the dark aura wave. Depending on the user it could be called differently but the effects don't necessarily change.

*NOTE* If you are going to post multiple movements or items you don't need to make it in separate posts.

Last edited by on Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Movements & Items Discussion Empty Re: Movements & Items Discussion Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:15 am

Selfier

Selfier
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

Limit Break "Gale Wind": When Hunter uses this he becomes wind itself so there is no or minimal ways to harm him, he is able to control all wind in a 2 mile radio, this power uses to much mana and can keep Hunter in a paralize state for days.

3Movements & Items Discussion Empty Re: Movements & Items Discussion Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:40 am

Reverse001

Reverse001
Taisho
Taisho

Marbles of Gala

They are Created by Goblins that infuse the marbles with mana to create a barrier that protects from a few attacks.

20 per pouch

4Movements & Items Discussion Empty Soul of Darkness Limit Break Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:59 pm

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

The user is deeply engulfed in a dark aura and his eyes turn into very vibrant red color, the body cannot be seen when standing still only the aura and red eyes can be seen unless the eyes are closed and is dark place to notice or see the aura. Blowing away the dark aura doesn't really work since more comes out. The user's movements become much stronger and much much faster for a short period of time. The bad thing about it is that if used when in a weak state, the user may experience and outburst in the future and lose control for maybe until he/she dies or if stopped by someone who can knock him/her unconcious. *Note* I said "maybe until"... and pointed out that the user can be stopped. The best way to stop it is with the light element. Also please note that I'm working on perhaps changing the name.

5Movements & Items Discussion Empty Re: Movements & Items Discussion Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:22 am

Nobody000

Nobody000
Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho

thats the first time I hear about a power that u turn into wind but can u explain it more so I can understand it better.

6Movements & Items Discussion Empty Re: Movements & Items Discussion Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:03 am

Selfier

Selfier
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

I won't explain something so simple, I mean use your heads, turns into wind, controls winds in a 2 mile radious, isn't harm by normal attacks and has a consequense...

7Movements & Items Discussion Empty Re: Movements & Items Discussion Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:32 am

Nobody000

Nobody000
Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho

I heard about powers that u control wind but not transform into it.

8Movements & Items Discussion Empty Re: Movements & Items Discussion Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:44 am

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

Well Nobody I'll say props to him for being original but I've seen it before. If you haven't well too bad and welcome to this "new" power "never" before seen. Please start talking just powers.

9Movements & Items Discussion Empty Re: Movements & Items Discussion Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:13 am

Reverse001

Reverse001
Taisho
Taisho

Stones of Alar

This was once a necklace but was broken by Lenga This necklace had the ability nullfiy magic completely and forever. Lenga tried destorying but only manged to break it...he scattered the pieces across the world....

10Movements & Items Discussion Empty Re: Movements & Items Discussion Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:42 pm

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

Who created the necklace and for what purpose? Why is it called that?

11Movements & Items Discussion Empty Re: Movements & Items Discussion Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:06 pm

Reverse001

Reverse001
Taisho
Taisho

Well it was created by the Alar family themselves at the early age just in case one of them became to powerful but the Alar creator hid it and people thought it was just a rumor but to make sure Lenga search and found it....

12Movements & Items Discussion Empty Unleashed Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:47 am

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary

Unleashed is when clash get so mad and his power dramatically increases...
This state drives on instinct barely any logic at all and clash will attack anything in his way, even friends.All GMO's undertake some kind of state in which they will loose control and perfect most of the powers they were given.

All his species mix together.All species even more than three which is his limit.
The abilities of the species double or more depending on how angry he is.
He can use magical powers of the creatures he has much better.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum