WataZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rules/Questions

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Rules/Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Rules/Questions Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:30 am

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

Before I answer, what do you mean my world?

77Rules/Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Rules/Questions Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:06 am

Reverse001

Reverse001
Taisho
Taisho

Um Idk y but I feel....What color is the sky in your world...?

78Rules/Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Rules/Questions Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:54 am

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

So any question? Why does this topic always ends up somewhere else than just there?...

79Rules/Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Rules/Questions Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:42 am

Nobody000

Nobody000
Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho

yeah what he said take a chill pill dude.

80Rules/Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Rules/Questions Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:26 am

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

In a way that is just an opinion that could be a fact. It just hasn't been proven yet and I also happen to believe that... actually that's a lie. Nobody couldn't posibly know anything =P. Take a chill pill.

81Rules/Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Rules/Questions Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:48 am

Reverse001

Reverse001
Taisho
Taisho

question builds up that statement....

82Rules/Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Rules/Questions Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:45 am

Nobody000

Nobody000
Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho

what who is talking about having all the answers?

83Rules/Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Rules/Questions Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:44 am

Reverse001

Reverse001
Taisho
Taisho

It may seem u have all the answers but u lack the habit 2 answer...

84Rules/Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Rules/Questions Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:41 am

Nobody000

Nobody000
Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho

yeah who doesnt know that?

85Rules/Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Rules/Questions Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:55 pm

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

You know how it is, "you never know what you have until you lose it."

86Rules/Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Rules/Questions Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:14 pm

Reverse001

Reverse001
Taisho
Taisho

Im wondering when people exactly really care about their surrounding? some people have something good next 2 them and ignore it...

87Rules/Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Rules/Questions Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:41 am

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

I don't know what you mean... I'm too sleepy to think...

88Rules/Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Rules/Questions Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:46 pm

Selfier

Selfier
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

Well remember how all the disscusions we had ended not so long ago before I started doing that, you are complaning for something you did, maybe not the same way but you did it.

89Rules/Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Rules/Questions Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:11 pm

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

Nope, its part of me. Is you really wanted me to stop you wouldn't had replied at all. Is like you are asking for it. I'm not as inmature as you to cry all the time and --(warning: examples in form or metaphor ahead)-- not finish business instead chikening out. You say I never drop it and its not that, its that you never finish it and try to cut it premature. I won't die not talking about, as long as I make my point which I clearly just did. I am predicting more crybaby action soon, but aside from that...

Any other questions???

90Rules/Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Rules/Questions Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:47 am

Selfier

Selfier
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

dude that was such a long time ago couldn't you just ignore it and continue with the contours of life

91Rules/Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Rules/Questions Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:27 am

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

Well as I see it you are wrong, name calling is something I do everyday to everyone. There is no need to talk about feeling and that about that we think is gay is not a fact. I don't think that way as I see that to be an act of ignorance.

I don't know what you are saying about being patience with me since I don't even do a thing to make you upset/mad/angry in anyway speciallywhen you are in your "period".

Online period doesn't add up to the definition you just gave which isn't true. (1) I haven't talk to that person in a long long time and we aren't no longer going out so you are "doubly" wrong... (2) Last time I did such thing was over 2 years ago to bring up now. (3) Again it just doesn't add up.

Either make up your mind or AGAIN think before talking/writing/typing. I recommend you read carefully what I write...

92Rules/Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Rules/Questions Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:40 pm

Nobody000

Nobody000
Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho

keep goin guys this discussion makes me lough alot in a good way dont get me rong.....

93Rules/Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Rules/Questions Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:13 pm

Selfier

Selfier
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

whao! so the magic hasn't gone, I was just making an experiment to see how you turn this on me and you did a pretty good job, I mean anyone could believe you if only they knew the truth... anyways

you got the definition of the period wrong, it goes like this.

The Period: The Period begins mostly due to a call to the subject "Omar" is girlfriend, although the actual context of the call is unknown it always leaves the subject "Omar" on the first phase of The Period "Silence" but a more sensical term would be "Ignorance", by this time he sits quietly in a corner, waiting for a victim to talk to him, if such victim talks to him the victim will be attacked by a lash of words, the victim has some fault in this for being naive enough as to think the subject with The Period would answer him discreetly, this leads to discussion which by the end of it both the subject and the victim won't talk to each other for an undetermined amount of time.

Ok you actually think I'm stupid of course you both are angry you 2 are just too stubborn to admit it, you have symptoms of anger, that is name-calling, humiliating each other, and talking about each other in their backs, come on you know both of you do it so why not take out already... oh right because talking about feelings is gay, whao that's that is some irony, you say I'm ignorant but you are being way ignorant on this, but then again you won't never admit this so I'm gonna shut up....

you talk about patience, think a little for a second who is the one who has to deal with you every second of his life is not you is it? NO! it's ME! (sorry I wanted to do that ^.^) I'm the one with patience you don't know how many time I just wanted to get something hard and break it all over your head, even writing about it makes me want to do it more, but I control it and that requires alot of patience.

if you say you got more then just say or what are you waiting for?

94Rules/Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Rules/Questions Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:32 pm

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

Wait a moment I thought the suppose period was when I don't talk to you, are you actually jeolous? Like you say I know Nobody and we aren't mad at each other. This isn't the first time we discuss like this for you to come once more as a "hero" and protect him. Is none of your business so don't interfere. If Nobody would be mad I would know it, unless he didn't tell me but then again why talk to me?

If you think I got anger don't confuse it with entertainment, if I need a some type of shrink it would be for other reasons that anger control. Unlike you I have patience and can control. You don't even listen to be calling me inmature, like I'm just about to ask a question you quickly turn said "you want to make a discussion now" and I was just going to ask "what made you think that?". The one with uncontrolable issues is you who things everything is about him and that I'm against you, for no apparent reason.

Go ahead and reply I got lots more, but knowing you I doubt you would even listen like every single time when its actually written...

Last edited by on Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

95Rules/Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Rules/Questions Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:45 am

Nobody000

Nobody000
Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho

the only thing I have to do is laugh

96Rules/Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Rules/Questions Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:06 pm

Selfier

Selfier
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

Shadow are you having your period online? everywhere I go you are having a discussion with Nobody about things the little guy doesn't even know about (sorry I know that was out of place I just wanted to say little guy) and it's all started by you name calling him for something he wrote, you are being way immature I mean what do you get by doing this, you by now know how Nobody is and yet you are being so stupid as to name calling him for every stupid action he makes, leave him alone if you have so much anger inside of you then scream, punch a wall get a shrink but don't take it out on people....

97Rules/Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Rules/Questions Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:19 am

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

Now your ignorant and inmature... Your level of stupidity raised...
I didn't know that age changes personality and the person itself, oh I'm sorry I guess that was ignorant of me now that I'm an adult... Nobody seriously not going to school this 2 last weeks haves done you some bad, you need to get fix. If its true I act 15 well that's kool, but that would place you in the 10 year olds don't you think?

That's how comebacks are done =P.

98Rules/Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Rules/Questions Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:30 pm

Nobody000

Nobody000
Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho

ok that was not a comeback and the only one that should act mature is u cuz u r the only adult of all of us and u dont act like ur age if i didnt know u I would say ur 15 or something like it.

99Rules/Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Rules/Questions Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:31 pm

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

I'm surpriced, I can't believe you would think of something like that as a comeback... get your ideas together the "that doesn't make sense" is not only old stuff, is kid's stuff. And if you don't get it is not because it doesn't make sense, perhaps you need to pay more attention in to what you do and say before talking.

100Rules/Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Rules/Questions Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:06 am

Nobody000

Nobody000
Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho

ok what u said doesnt make sence and sounds rong.....u just did me WOW thats so rong in so many lvls

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum