WataZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

chapter twenty four: Darnassus

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1chapter twenty four: Darnassus Empty chapter twenty four: Darnassus Fri May 09, 2008 4:30 pm

lardyn

lardyn
Druid

When the boat reached the dock, and everyone got off, all the people of darnassus were there. They had signs that said "welcome home princess suki!!" and "you rock princess suki!!" and "cute husband princess suki!!". Lardyn wondered how many people were there and how did they know that he was cute if they never seened him before.
five guards then walked up to suki and one of them said "this way princess suki, lord ranpu and lord raru are waiting for you". so everyone followed the five guards. As they walk threw darnassus lardyn looks at the city that he soon will own. Kaji then says "aren't you royalty?? why are we walking!!" Suki said "i diden't ask for a carrage because i thought it would be nice to see the city. so stop being lazy and enjoy the lights and large buildings. Kaji folded his arms and said under his breath "bitch". then one of the guards punched him in the chest and put a knife to his throut. the guard then said "never discribe the princess in souch a word!!" Kaji then formed a fire ball in his hand and the other four guards pulled out spears. but suki said "stand down soldiers!!" and the guards put away there weapons. Kaji threw the fire ball in the air and it exploded. they kept walking until they heard screeming from the other side of the city. then a guard came from up the hill. he was bleeding alot and he fell to the floor when he reached suki. the guards picked him up and he said "princess..... suki.... the bloodelfs..... there attcking.... lord... ranpu and.... lord.... raru are..... defending the west district...." Suki then drew here sword, and it turned into heavy water and she ran for the west district. Hayashi said "wait!!! don't go!!" but she continued to run. she was soon picked up by a lardyn in cat form. Lardyn then said " your not going alone, plus i wan't to see my father and brother, and your my wife, i have to protect you!!"

2chapter twenty four: Darnassus Empty Re: chapter twenty four: Darnassus Fri May 09, 2008 4:51 pm

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

what are bloodelfs

3chapter twenty four: Darnassus Empty Re: chapter twenty four: Darnassus Fri May 09, 2008 5:00 pm

lardyn

lardyn
Druid

blood elfs are night elfs that were used in a experement. but when it went wrong, the night elfs abbandond them and there skin complextion changed and they got new powers. when they first attacked darnassus, there called themselfs blood elfs

4chapter twenty four: Darnassus Empty Re: chapter twenty four: Darnassus Fri May 09, 2008 5:01 pm

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

oh ok

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum