WataZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Games Ever Invented

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best Games Ever Invented Empty Re: Best Games Ever Invented Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:18 am

Nobody000

Nobody000
Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho

I havent noticed that ohhh hunter just today I got lvl 20 in maple story and yet I feel the same like I havent acomplish anything !_!

2Best Games Ever Invented Empty Re: Best Games Ever Invented Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:16 am

Selfier

Selfier
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

why when TOS is mentioned KH is mentioned too and vise-versa

3Best Games Ever Invented Empty Re: Best Games Ever Invented Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:19 am

Nobody000

Nobody000
Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho

and all the kh games r awesome 2

4Best Games Ever Invented Empty Re: Best Games Ever Invented Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:41 am

MoonChildWithKnife

MoonChildWithKnife
Soldier

Let's see..........
Mystical Ninja is really good....
I don't remember much about it
but wat I do remember is that I spent MONTHS trying to beat the first boss
(the giant robot guy)
oh and Tales of symphonia is the best.....
only because it was the first game I finished.........

5Best Games Ever Invented Empty Re: Best Games Ever Invented Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:14 pm

Nobody000

Nobody000
Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho

The best games ever in my hole life r the first 3 crash bandicoot and the first 3 spyro the dragon cuz they r just so fun talking about them I was playing them today with my mom and it brought back memories T_T

6Best Games Ever Invented Empty Re: Best Games Ever Invented Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:55 am

Selfier

Selfier
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

Bomberman adventure: second act... I think is goes like that.

This game is the best game I have ever played in my whole like, I remembered I play it for 12 hours straight.... good memories.

7Best Games Ever Invented Empty Best Games Ever Invented Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:33 am

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

This thread if to mention those games you love your entire life and would recommend. You know those games that stay with you and gave you memorable times and even change the way you think and all. Those games you wish would have remake with more stuff and graphics or at least get a sequel that wouldn't ruin them. If you have played a game like the then go ahead and write them down here, it would really help if you also write what you love about the game or you can just post a list. There is no due date and you can always post those you couldn't remember before and you still did love at one time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]