WataZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the first battle dak vs youkai- 63

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the first battle dak vs youkai- 63 Empty the first battle dak vs youkai- 63 Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:59 am

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

Youkai thinking about the phoneix dagger that naiya gave him and the energy orb D. Gave him while trying to catch up to the rest of the group. But when he landed after jumping through the building tops he saw that only D's group was there while the other two squads wasn't there.
" Hey where's everyone?" not seeing D. Which meant he went past her turned around to see if he sees her. When ashitaka was about to speak D. Appear from the horzion.
" Were back!!!" everyone saw D. And some other girl run up behind D. Even though she was with D. Ashitaka didn't know this so he charged at naiya but was stopped by youkai who grabbed him and pinned him down.
" Hey ashitaka its ok she's with me." D. Reassured it with ashitaka so he stop.
" Hey everyone this is......"
" Naiya of the light. She is a master of white magic."
" D. How do you know this?"
" Because she is my sister who left just like flame did when I was young." Youkai confused just stabbed enkou into the ground and just laughed to himself.
" Things just keep getting better and better." As he blasted a hole in the front wall of the castle gates.
" Wait a minute.....you said sister....... ahhh!!!!!!" remembering D. She jumped on her and gave her a hug." I'm sorry I didn't recongizne you."
" That's ok but we really have to go before we get attack." When they was going through the hole in the wall youkai picked up the sword and just pointed the tip of the blade to another entry way.
" You guys go that way. I'm going in through here." Youkai just ran off but jumped onto the castle gate near the entry. As he ran along on the gate fired off three fire wave killing the guards that were station there. Then he disappeared. Once the group got to the front gate they saw the burn Nobody on the ground. Youkai walking through the hole found himself in the planning room. Not seeing anyone youkai started to wonder around but still kept his guard up. After wondering through a long corrador youkai found a room. Once he entered it he found the real dak inside.
" Welcome back....... hydro blast." Shotting his attack at youkai who dodged it but when the water disburst he saw there was arrow inside it that circled around and flew straight for him. Dodging the attack but bearly saw the look on dak's face after the arrow's second turn around which youkai slash while at the same time fire a fire wave at him. About to jump saw youkai appear behind him as he fired a second fire wave at him. After being hit by the one youkai just fired at him cause he was fast enough to dodge youkai's surprise attack was then hit by the one youkai fired earlier. Once dak got to his feet saw youkai was about to fire out the same move that killed his copy.
" Dragon...." youkai was then pierced by an arrow.
" Don't think I'm weak like my copy." Shooting out a lot more arrows at youkai which started to explode on contact. Stopping his barrage allowed youkai to stand up after being knocked back by the arrow's explosion. As soon as youkai got to his feet he saw an arrow directly in his face. The arrow exploded created smoke which covered the hole room. But room looked as if it was a battle ground instead of a normal size room. When the smoke started to clear dak held out his bow and pulled back on the string. Hold the arrow in place waited for youkai to be in sight. When he saw youkai he didn't fire the arrow instead he was confused.
" How did you get that armor? And why is it emitting such a dark aura?" youkai didnt answer instead he picked up his sword and dusted off his arm.
" What this?" youkai just pointed down to his armor. " heh, did I forget to meantion my demonic powers." Youkai had transform into his demon armor at the moment of impact to avoid the arrow and reduce the damanage of the explosion to a minium.
" What did you just say?" fired off his arrow towards youkai but after it was released from the bow,water accumlated around the arrow increasing its power.
" Tsk,tsk." Waving his finger from side to side just laugh at dak's attempts." Demonic style! Infinit fire wave." Youkai fired off fire waves at dak who tryed to battle it with his infinit arrows. Attacks collided destroying each other upon contact creating explosions one after the other. When youkai stabbed the sword into the ground he fired off his fire wave onto the ground which he did brought the sword up colliding some more with the arrows. Dak see the fire from below was forced to jump into the air. While jumping dak conutined to fire his arrows. Youkai was able to see dak in the air so he reacted. Youkai disappeared from youkai's line of sight as he stopped shooting his arrows. Looking for youkai everywhere finally found him. Firing arrow after arrow towards youkai, while youkai ran off the wall firing fire waves to counter dak. When they stop attacking each other the area they were in had small craters around one big one which was in the middle of the field. Youkai put his sword away and raised his hands all in one fast motion. Dak prepared an arrow holding it in place started to charge water arround the arrow. As he build water up in the tip of the bow he saw youkai created a small fire ball which grew quickly into a large fireball. Youkai then put his hand down in front of him. Condenseing his attack in to a middle size fire ball charged it up more. The more it grew the more it condensed making it more powerful with each passing second.
" Fire aura, fire barrier, fire body." Youkai calling out as dak fired out his arrow which hit the attack but instead of exploding it was sucked up. Youkai's body was glowing with fire flying around his body from the ground up. While he nova was destroying everything around it creating sparks with quickly turned to fire.
" Darkness nova." Youkai fired it with so much force that if it touched dak it take him out easy. Dak about to jump felt something touch him. When he looked around he saw youkai was holding him. As the attack came closer the more dak tryed to get free but it was too late youkai had his grip locked in. When the attack came within close proxitamed to dak youkai let go then used his slient steps to avoid his own attack leaving dak trapped. The attack exploded destroying the enitre room and destroying dak in the process. Youkai was bearly able to make it through the door and advance into the next corrador. When he saw another person standing there.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum