WataZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause

+2
lardyn
yamoto16
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Empty Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:23 pm

yamoto16

yamoto16
Soldier

In the planet of atrium, the city of ronin, there is a young warrior skilled in many different combat and weaponary styles. His name is yamoto usaki, and he has no memory of his history before he began to learn how to defend himself. he made up his name, and he is unaware of how old he is. he is in a bad situation because he has no money, or family, so by watching others fight, he copies there fighting style. with nothing on his mind but fighting, he steals valuable items and raids places for money. but due to his master skills in swords, he wraps his sword inside his scabord so that he cannot kill anybody that he fights. One day when he stole a rare scroll that was said to teach you the element of water and how to steal the elements of others. he used it and gain the powers that the rumor said he would. he now can create water out of thin air and he also has the power to use the water to heal himself and others. he then moved out of the city into the waist land to perfect the water element and become stronger. over the years, yamoto grew, and with nothing left to do, he returned to the city and overheard a rare item that can sell for up to 100,000 yen. without hesitation, yamoto went to look for information. turns out, the item was a gift from another city as show of friendship. and it was at the kingdom of the east. so yamoto got prepared for a trip because he was in the north kingdom. as yamoto was moments away from the east kingdom, he sees a strange man and his goons on horses, and guards chasing after them. :Guard:"Stop him!! thief!!!" yamoto springs into action and starts to chase the thief. yamoto and the thief side to side, their swords clashing together, battling each other. yamoto, with no intention of giving the stolen item to the guard. he wants to take it for himself. but the goons spring into action and attacks yamoto. yamoto, unable to fight them all on a horse, falls back and follows them from a distance. the guards pass yamoto.

2Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Empty Re: Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:05 pm

lardyn

lardyn
Druid

cool!!

3Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Empty Re: Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:08 pm

yamoto16

yamoto16
Soldier

thanks

4Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Empty Re: Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:11 pm

lardyn

lardyn
Druid

i like how you seal your sword so you don't kill people. and it sounds like a magical sword to

5Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Empty Re: Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:15 pm

yamoto16

yamoto16
Soldier

i don't have all the details yet, but its gonna be cool

6Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Empty Re: Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:19 pm

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

well we can't wait for you to finish with the details.

7Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Empty Re: Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:39 pm

Selfier

Selfier
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

umm I guess someone has to write the rules of the Wata universe, people tend to include stuff that would in some place or another ruin the story of another person so I'm going to write the rules or things that make up the world of Wata, expect the Topic soon

anyways pretty nice! ^.^

8Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Empty Re: Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:01 pm

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

Selfier wrote:umm I guess someone has to write the rules of the Wata universe, people tend to include stuff that would in some place or another ruin the story of another person so I'm going to write the rules or things that make up the world of Wata, expect the Topic soon

anyways pretty nice! ^.^

well i dont see anything wrong with what he wrote except 2 things. he talks about money and animals that are real. besides that i just dont see why you posted that in his story.

to say, i thiught it was kinda boring.. no offence but i've seen better ^^

9Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Empty Re: Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:36 pm

Selfier

Selfier
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

ASS

10Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Empty Re: Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:44 pm

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

lol now now come dont fight leave that to someone like lardyn ight O-o

11Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Empty Re: Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:18 am

Abyssol910

Abyssol910
Mercenary

Shame on you guys stealing lardyns job its all hes good for

12Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Empty Re: Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:29 pm

yamoto16

yamoto16
Soldier

so is that what the old hag is here for??? just a fighting mindless pinhead

13Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Empty Re: Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:31 pm

yamoto16

yamoto16
Soldier

oh and dont worry about the money thing, i wont be buying items or enything.... actuallly i wont be using money, as you can see i dont have the item, they took it from me when i went to jail

14Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Empty Re: Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:35 pm

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

yup thats all he is gud for.....fighting.......

15Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Empty Re: Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:38 am

lardyn

lardyn
Druid

hey!!! what you people mean im just good for fighting!!! i have other talents to.......

16Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Empty Re: Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:25 pm

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

like wat???? complaining?????

17Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Empty Re: Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:14 am

lardyn

lardyn
Druid

no!! i dont only have fighting, i have.......... omg.......... theres nothing els......

18Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Empty Re: Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:30 pm

Abyssol910

Abyssol910
Mercenary

just accept it dude

19Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Empty Re: Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:02 pm

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

life would be much easlier i mean literally

20Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Empty Re: Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:40 pm

lardyn

lardyn
Druid

...........ok..........

21Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Empty Re: Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:41 pm

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

finally hey is admitting defeat

p.s. (the worlds gonna end)

22Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Empty Re: Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:16 pm

yamoto16

yamoto16
Soldier

wow you suck

23Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Empty Re: Chapter 1:Yamoto and his cause Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:01 pm

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

T-T sad but true!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum