WataZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 2: fire element

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Chapter 2: fire element Empty Chapter 2: fire element Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:55 pm

yamoto16

yamoto16
Soldier

As yamoto rides, he sees the horses of the guards, and the criminals. he quicky runs in and sees the last guard die. :goon:"huh!!.... piece of cake". yamoto jumps in and attacks one of the goons. :yamoto:"it wont be so easy this time around!!" yamoto takes his sword and defeats the goons with ease. the thief then jumps down.:thief:"you are quite a fighter... but your no match for my sword skills!! and your sword is sealed?? hahahaa!!!" the thief then rushes twords yamoto and there swords clash. blow after blow, the thief finally tries something new. :thief:"your skills in swords may be better then mine... but i bet you did not see this coming!!!" he then forms a fire ball and shoots it out at yamoto. yamoto suprised, it hit with it and is sent flying to the wall. the thief laughs loudly and burst his sword into flames and charges at yamoto. yamoto jumps in the air and tries to come down with a flying kick. but the thief turns around and aims his fire sword. yamoto moves slightly, letting only the fire catch him. the thief laughed :thief:"why don't you un seal your sword!!?? you might die with some honor hahahaa!!!" :yamoto:"you do not want me to un seal this sword it will be a horrible death.... i have a better death for you.." yamoto's eyes started to glow blue, then a stream of blue light burst from his eyes and mouth. then his hands started to move in a fast past, and he chanted unexplainable words. :yamoto:"WATER DRAGON!!!!!" A huge dragon made of water burst into the room. the thief then shot multiple fire balls at it. :thief:imposable!!! how can you do that!!" the dragon then grabed the thief with its ice teeth, and slamed itself into the floor multiple times with the thief in its jaws. then and the last slam, it threw its hole body, flooding the hole room. then after the thief was on the floor, drowned from the attack, yamoto went in his pocket and pulled out a golden egg. then after he put the goulden egg in the pouch by his horse, he went back and sat on the thief chest. then started to chant words. then moments later, the thief started to glow. a burst of red light came from his eyes and mouth. the a red, burning ball came from out of his mouth and flouted into the air. then yamoto flouted with it and it went into his chest. then a burst of red light covered the room. as yamoto steps to the floor, he snaps his fingers and a flare of light appears.

Last edited by yamoto16 on Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Chapter 2: fire element Empty Re: Chapter 2: fire element Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:56 pm

yamoto16

yamoto16
Soldier

im about to write like lardyn's old stories.... it seems interesting

3Chapter 2: fire element Empty Re: Chapter 2: fire element Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:06 pm

lardyn

lardyn
Druid

wow thanks!! im liking the new kid already!!

4Chapter 2: fire element Empty Re: Chapter 2: fire element Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:09 pm

yamoto16

yamoto16
Soldier

hey, hey!!! i don't go that way srry...

5Chapter 2: fire element Empty Re: Chapter 2: fire element Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:13 pm

lardyn

lardyn
Druid

!!!!!!!!!..... you sleezy..... dirty...... how dare you!!! if a were a admin!!!

6Chapter 2: fire element Empty Re: Chapter 2: fire element Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:16 pm

yamoto16

yamoto16
Soldier

with those short chapters??? you can only dream about admin

7Chapter 2: fire element Empty Re: Chapter 2: fire element Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:17 pm

lardyn

lardyn
Druid

.......... ok im done with you.....

8Chapter 2: fire element Empty Re: Chapter 2: fire element Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:19 pm

yamoto16

yamoto16
Soldier

yamoto:1 lardyn:0

9Chapter 2: fire element Empty Re: Chapter 2: fire element Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:21 pm

lardyn

lardyn
Druid

you make me sick......

10Chapter 2: fire element Empty Re: Chapter 2: fire element Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:24 pm

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

hey relax lardyn n leave the new kid only let him do wat he wants you have the egde on him anyway. so let him have some fun.

11Chapter 2: fire element Empty Re: Chapter 2: fire element Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:11 pm

yamoto16

yamoto16
Soldier

yea stop acting like a old hag!! is he like fourty or something??

12Chapter 2: fire element Empty Re: Chapter 2: fire element Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:48 pm

lardyn

lardyn
Druid

IM NOT OLD!!!

13Chapter 2: fire element Empty Re: Chapter 2: fire element Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:27 pm

Selfier

Selfier
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

you guys are...umm huh... there is no adjetive for you guys...

14Chapter 2: fire element Empty Re: Chapter 2: fire element Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:46 pm

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

thats y im stayin out in the side lines for now

15Chapter 2: fire element Empty Re: Chapter 2: fire element Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:15 am

Abyssol910

Abyssol910
Mercenary

same here

16Chapter 2: fire element Empty Re: Chapter 2: fire element Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:33 pm

yamoto16

yamoto16
Soldier

well if the old hag dident try to flirt with me, we wouldent be in this

17Chapter 2: fire element Empty Re: Chapter 2: fire element Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:00 pm

Abyssol910

Abyssol910
Mercenary

LMAO

18Chapter 2: fire element Empty Re: Chapter 2: fire element Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:37 pm

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

lol oh wow i didnt know that that old hag is like that..........stay away from me.............OLD HAG........

19Chapter 2: fire element Empty Re: Chapter 2: fire element Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:40 am

lardyn

lardyn
Druid

............... im done

20Chapter 2: fire element Empty Re: Chapter 2: fire element Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:57 am

Abyssol910

Abyssol910
Mercenary

BASTERED!! dont be stealing my saying

21Chapter 2: fire element Empty Re: Chapter 2: fire element Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:26 pm

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

lol wow

22Chapter 2: fire element Empty Re: Chapter 2: fire element Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:15 am

lardyn

lardyn
Druid

thats not yours!!!

23Chapter 2: fire element Empty Re: Chapter 2: fire element Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:32 pm

Abyssol910

Abyssol910
Mercenary

RIP OFF ARTIST!!!!

24Chapter 2: fire element Empty Re: Chapter 2: fire element Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:05 pm

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

lol u guys are goin crazy dont tell me hes hype on rasins again

25Chapter 2: fire element Empty Re: Chapter 2: fire element Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:16 pm

Abyssol910

Abyssol910
Mercenary

lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum