WataZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter sixteen:Sara vs. Arthas

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chapter sixteen:Sara vs. Arthas Empty Chapter sixteen:Sara vs. Arthas Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:14 am

Abyssol910

Abyssol910
Mercenary

Sara watched as skeletons rose from the graves filled with the green magic emitteing from Arthas.Sara pulls out a small metal ball from her pocket "Bone vs metal looks like i have the advantage" Sara grins as the metal ball grows 10 times its size and exsplodes into liquid metal floating around Sara.The skeletons charge at arms forming into swords and shields.Sara waves her and metal spikes are shot from the the liquid metal at the skeletons destroying them.Arthas raises his making the ground under sara tremble.Sara jumps in the air as spikes made out of bone erupt from the ground were she was standing.Sara curls into a ball in mid air as liquid metal encases her in a spiked metal boulder.The metal boulder steamrolls towards Arthas.Arthas raises a bone wall to stop the boulder but it goes right threw it towards arthas.At the last minute Arthas raises a ramp in front of him that launches the boulder into the sky.The boulder explodes shooting spikes all oer the graveyard.Sara lands on ground and looks around seeing no trace of Arthas.Sara forming her hands into blades yells "come out you basterd" The ground under sara cracks she smiles and jumps back "that again,havent you learned that won`t catch me.At lighnting fast speed a giant Skeleton bursted from the ground backhanding Sara sending her flying into a tree on the outside of the graveyard.Blood trickleing down the edges of her mounth sara looks up to see arthas encased in the top half of a giant skeleton with horns and claws emitting necromancer magic.Arthas yells "Bow to my ultimate creation,LICH KING!" Sara staggers to her feet laughing "you call that an ultimate creation" "Lets see how it fares against my END DRAGON.A dome of metal shrouds sara then exsplodes at the sound of a roar.Sara appears inside a giant white and yellow metal dragon.Both monsters roar as they charge at each.Hiting each other blow for blow,there masters enduring the punshiment of the others blows.They both stagger back from a mighty blow to the face.Arthas says "I grow tired of you" Sara respondes "So lets finsh this with one attack" They charge up all there energy up for one attack and charge at each other.Sara yells "ION BLAST" Arthas yells"DEATH AND DECAY" The two clashed leaveing a crator were the graveyard was.Sara and Arthas stand face to face their monsters gone from the clash of powers.Sara fall to the ground face first.Sara struggles to move but to no avail."Dam that surprise hit took more out of me then i supected.Arthas unsheaths a bone sword and raises it in the air "You fought well Sara but you let your gaurd down" "Now you will pay the ultimate price,DIE!!!! Arthas is toped in mid swing by a shout HEY!!!! Arthas turns his head just see a stone fist seconds away from contacting with his face.Arthas is sent flying a 100 yards into the nearby forest.Sara looks at her savior and whispers "Gaz" Gaz smileing walks over to sara "How you doing kiddo" Sara lets out a laugh before she blacks out.

2Chapter sixteen:Sara vs. Arthas Empty Re: Chapter sixteen:Sara vs. Arthas Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:27 pm

yamoto16

yamoto16
Soldier

....wow.... i want bone powers.....

3Chapter sixteen:Sara vs. Arthas Empty Re: Chapter sixteen:Sara vs. Arthas Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:01 pm

Abyssol910

Abyssol910
Mercenary

lol its necromancy

4Chapter sixteen:Sara vs. Arthas Empty Re: Chapter sixteen:Sara vs. Arthas Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:33 pm

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

necromancy huh it reminds me from some anime i used to watch. but still cool anyway

5Chapter sixteen:Sara vs. Arthas Empty Re: Chapter sixteen:Sara vs. Arthas Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:36 pm

Abyssol910

Abyssol910
Mercenary

really wat was the name? necromancy is another branch of magic that deals with rasieing the dead and using unholy magic.Another term for a necromancer would be death knight.

6Chapter sixteen:Sara vs. Arthas Empty Re: Chapter sixteen:Sara vs. Arthas Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:52 pm

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

then ask shadow cuz he should no but it starts wit a 's'

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum