WataZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the beginnig(part 1)-1

+2
lardyn
ben 10
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the beginnig(part 1)-1 Empty the beginnig(part 1)-1 Thu May 29, 2008 3:48 pm

ben 10

Baka

" To think my life use to be simple. I use to just sit around and do chours all day. But now I go around from town to town helping people, doing odd jobs and making a living from it. It all started on the faithful day." Remembering how he got his powers tank continued to write in in journal that he carryed around with him but never used it until
now.
(Entering his flash back)
' Aww man I can't believe that the village elder is doing this to me.' Getting water from the lake from the out sket of his village tank noticed some wierd men that he never saw before enter the village. Not paying much mind to them he continued onward to the lake when he heard people screaming, and the sound of explosions happen all over the village
.' No mom' rushing back to the village only thinking about his mom found the men cause all of the problems. Seeing his mom right in front of children from the village,protecting them tank tackle the man
with the sword in his hand while the other two were on the other side of the village.
"your going to pay for the kid." The man rised his hand up then fired a dark blast that engulf tanks hold body cause him more and more pain as it kept on going." Ahhh!!!" was the only thing tank could
say." I'm amazed that some pathic little kid like you can actually stand up to my 'infitnat dark matter void'. This attack cause extarnal and intarnal damage the longer its being held." Continueing to hold the
attack in place tank started to fade away little by little, when he heard a voice call out to him.
" Tank."
" who are you."
"Hey kid stop talking to yourself." The man didn't know what really was going on until it was too late. Waking up from his black out state tanks hole body started to glow.when tank left up his head eletisity started
to engulf his body clearing up the dark energy that was around him in the beginning.
" What. But how?" tank just opened his hand and a powerful blast of energy came rain down from the sky and destroyed the man easly. The other two men seeing this tryed to run but it was no use tank had spotted them already.
" Thunder.....barrage!!!!" mutiple lighting stuck the two men and the ground around them destroying everything in sight.

2the beginnig(part 1)-1 Empty Re: the beginnig(part 1)-1 Fri May 30, 2008 1:25 pm

lardyn

lardyn
Druid

OMG!!! is this ben!!! im shocked!!! (clapping)

3the beginnig(part 1)-1 Empty Re: the beginnig(part 1)-1 Fri May 30, 2008 1:32 pm

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

who knew

4the beginnig(part 1)-1 Empty Re: the beginnig(part 1)-1 Fri May 30, 2008 1:41 pm

lardyn

lardyn
Druid

lol its very unlike ben.....hhmmm.....

5the beginnig(part 1)-1 Empty Re: the beginnig(part 1)-1 Fri May 30, 2008 4:42 pm

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

na i preety sure he wrote it

6the beginnig(part 1)-1 Empty Re: the beginnig(part 1)-1 Sat May 31, 2008 11:13 am

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

well either way it was a pretty nice first chap. ^^

7the beginnig(part 1)-1 Empty Re: the beginnig(part 1)-1 Sat May 31, 2008 5:59 pm

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

yes it was

8the beginnig(part 1)-1 Empty Re: the beginnig(part 1)-1 Sat May 31, 2008 6:38 pm

Selfier

Selfier
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

aside from a few spelling errors and some hiccups it was all nice, kudos to you ben!

9the beginnig(part 1)-1 Empty Re: the beginnig(part 1)-1 Sat May 31, 2008 6:55 pm

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

umm. rightt wat ever

10the beginnig(part 1)-1 Empty Re: the beginnig(part 1)-1 Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:03 am

Selfier

Selfier
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

umm wat u mean wat ever?

11the beginnig(part 1)-1 Empty Re: the beginnig(part 1)-1 Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:00 am

Abyssol910

Abyssol910
Mercenary

He doesn`t know, i asked him before

12the beginnig(part 1)-1 Empty Re: the beginnig(part 1)-1 Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:22 pm

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

yea sorry bout that i was just bored

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum