WataZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 1~ The Escape - Part 1~Where Am I

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary

where am I,I dont remember anything.I open my eyes to see nothing but darkness.Trying to get out only to find out I cant.I punch and kick getting more furious every time these actions end with no result.I felt myself getting stronger the more insane I became but couldn't think logically anymore.All i wanted was to get out.I heard the glass crack as I kept punching.Thats it im getting out of here.I put all my power into one punch and made a hole into the glass.The black liquid started pouring out until all I saw was a vast and dark room.There was so much stuff connected to me I dint bother to count it.I raised my arms to disconnect my self from the machine to realize my arms were large and deformed.My arms slowly turned back to normal.How did i do that.I am a morpher but i could never just transform only two parts of my body.

Last edited by Clash011 on Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:23 am; edited 8 times in total

Selfier

Selfier
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

You could now do a battle scene with some guards and how you destroy them and the escape and show Legna looking down a window smiling has like if he wanted you to escape for a reason

Nobody000

Nobody000
Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho

that is an awesome idea hunter

Selfier

Selfier
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

thx I was hearing music and that came to my mind

Nobody000

Nobody000
Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho

thats cool alot of ideas for my story came to my mind hwen I was hearing to some licking park it felt awesome but then I forgoth like half of them I got write them beffore I fogeth all of them.... pale

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

Actually Clash and I already kinda planned that scene before you Hunter. Is a possibility that if plans don't go well on the story we decided that he will just escape because Legna let him escape on purpose.

Selfier

Selfier
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

well great mind think alike ^.^ maybe this is the event that happened that destroyed Lyan...

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

Lyan can't be destroyed by Clash, Lyan is a city and was the capital is not just some poor village that a single creature could destroy on its own. That and plus Clash would then be older than the others...

Nobody000

Nobody000
Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho

what u mean older than the others?

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

The Lyan incident was like 10 years ago in the timeline of Hunter, Reverse and my story. So if he was there back then he couldn't just be some morpher kid destroying an entire city.

Selfier

Selfier
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

He isn't suppose to be alone when that happens there has to be some shights in there too, and besides why does it matter that he is older?

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

Clash isn't part of Legna's. He doesn't have memories but he still doesn't become part of Legna's army or anything. That is why he escapes in the first place...

Selfier

Selfier
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

maybe the shights have double intentions like the want to capture him as well as capture some new subjects, while all of that is happening Clash is fighting with other GMOs destroying the city itself....

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary

thx alot for comenting ^_^
and thx shadow for clearing everything out

Nobody000

Nobody000
Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho

so when r u goin to post another chapter/part for ur story?

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

No Hunter, bad boy, now sit.

Selfier

Selfier
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

nuff nuff .....

Nobody000

Nobody000