WataZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter forty three: battle of nature and sonic energy

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lardyn

lardyn
Druid

As lardyn left the room, he heard screems come from outside. lardyn rushed out and sees the people of darnassus running in fear. a guard comes up to lardyn and says "my lord, someone is attacking darnassus.... by himself!! Lardyn quickly changes into cat form and says "were is he!!???" the guard said "by the north gates!!" lardyn then ran at high speed, until he sees a man standing in the middle of the square. Chapter forty three: battle of nature and sonic energy Old_gu11Lardyn thought it was ruzei, but when he got closer, he could see that it was someone els. lardyn turned into normal and walked up to the strange man. then lardyn said "hey there.... ummm.... so why are you standing here??? someone is attacking the city... you should get to safety now." a guard then came and said "you will die!!!" and charged for the man. but the man moved swiftly, drew his sword, and stabed him in his back. the guard lay lifeless on the floor. lardyn says "you killed him instantly....how?" the old man then said "he was ready to die...... its easy...... with someone like that..... now were is RUZEI!!" Lardyn steped back and said "who are you!!?? and what do you want with ruzei?" the old mans eyes grew lardge, and he said ruzei really is here!!??.....yes...ruzei....were are you...... im here to KILL YOU!!!" Lardyn drew his sword and said not without getting threw me!!!" the man smiled and said "kill you.... then kill ruzei..... then im the strongest samarai!!!" he then charged at lardyn , there blades clashing near lardyns face. The old man then said "your sword did not break.... well you must be stronger then i thought.... THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!!!" he then jumped back and slashed his sword into the air. the a sonic wave of energy burst out of the sword and heads for lardyn. lardyn suprised by the attack, is hit right in the chest. as lardyn gets up, he and here the old man yell multiple times "BOOM!!!BOOM!!BOOOOM!!" as lardyn looked up, he can see waves of sonic energy heading his way. lardyn quickly turns into his cat form and tries dodging them. nut as he was barely escaping the sonic booms, the old man appeared in front of lardyn and tried to stab him in the chest. Lardyn, then sends a Shadow claw attack at him before the old mans sword reached his chess. the man wasc sent flying into a building. lardyn then turned into normal and said "finally.... its over.... he was a tough fighter... only if he did not ranpage in the city.... then he could have joined us..." kaji then came out into the open and said "your one to talk!! you did way more damage then him!!! but he was a good fighter..... he was a waist of good talent." then lardyn and kaji hears the sound of ruble moving about. when they turn there head, they see the old man appear from the ruins of the building and say "you talk as if i were dead? i hope you did not think that it would be that easy did you?" lardyn then summoned his sword and said "actually i had a fealling you would be back..... just not this soon." then a voice from the side said "stop.... lardyn back down.... this is my fight.....

Last edited by lardyn on Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Abyssol910

Abyssol910
Mercenary

interresting

lardyn

lardyn
Druid

thank you

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon