WataZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter forty four:battle of the samurai's

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lardyn

lardyn
Druid

the old guy laughed and said "so you finally show your face rozei? i thought you were gonna run like you have been doing for the last five years" Lardyn then said Rozei you know this guy?" Kaji then said "your dummer then you look lardyn, and you look so dum with that tarzan outfit. did you not just here the guy say 5 years!!?? and he has been yelling the guys name your hole fight!!" Lardyn then said "ok kaji..... dident have to shout me out...." kaji and lardyn's heads turned when they heard rozei's sword being drawn. the old guy then said "so you are finally fighting back huh?" rozei then shouted "im not running any more!!" he then charged at the old man. the old man sent out sonic energy with a wave of his sword. but rozei turned into thin air and dodged the hit. the old guy then said "you can't run from me in the air rozei, my sonic energy will destroy you even if it does not hit." Lardyn said "how can it hurt if it does not hit?" Kaji then said did you go to school? i mean you did live in the forest, but a school was not that far. enyway, sonic energy travels threw the air and leaves a negative energy behind, so if the old guy throws enough sonic booms, rozei won't be able to travel threw the air without getting hurt." lardyn then said "so this guy has like the anti-power.... thats not good... no wonder he has been running for 5 years..." Rozei then appears out of thin air and attacks the old guy. but he guards and their swords clash. then they both jump back. lardyn then says "rozei who is this guy?" the old guy says "i am Rozei's father." lardyn's jaw droped to the floor and kaji said "i would think so, you both look alike, old and crusty" then rozei and the old guys swords clashed again but this time rozei forced the old guy to move back and rozei too advantage. rozei said "you slacked old man!!! now this is the end!!" he ducked and stabed the old guy threw his chest. the old man leaned on rozei's shoulder, bleeding from the wound of rozei's sword. the old guy then said "son.... help.... help...(cough)..... i need..... you....." rozei then said "father.... im sorry..... but the things you hav done cannot be forgivin..... you have let evil taint you and yoour sword..... im sorry but you....... must die...." rozei then took his fathers sword and said "you sword will not go on without a master....... i will watch over your sword...... so that it may not be tainted with evil as you have...." then rozei stabed his father again with his own sword, but in the heart, killing him quickly. lardyn then said "rozei........ i know that must have been hard..... but you did the right thing" rozei then said "that was not my father..... that was the evil that tainted him..... my father was gone 5 years ago.... when a man from another world killed him and reborned him right before my eyes and ordered him to kill me i ran as fast as i could.... and i have always ran until now.... i dont know who tat man was...... but my father said his name before he charged at me..... i forgot it but i know it starts with a L.... something like legnius..... somethin like that......" Lardyn walked up to rozei and said "i morn for you and your father rozei..... i morn for you both...."

Last edited by lardyn on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:38 pm; edited 3 times in total

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

wow mad short!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abyssol910

Abyssol910
Mercenary

your officially the most lazy writer in the world

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

more like the universe

lardyn

lardyn
Druid

im not even done

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

so when u gonna finish?

Abyssol910

Abyssol910
Mercenary

never i bet

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

thats probably true. but oh well atleaste he still writes. right??????

Abyssol910

Abyssol910
Mercenary

you call that writeing? I think its more like hes smashing his head on the keyboard.

lardyn

lardyn
Druid

hey!!!! at least it comes out a good story!!

yamoto16

yamoto16
Soldier

i disagree with that one

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

lol ouch that hurt but......................ahhhhh they said you suck.

(p.s. cool)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum