WataZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 1~The Escape - Part 3~The Girl

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chapter 1~The Escape -  Part 3~The Girl Empty Chapter 1~The Escape - Part 3~The Girl Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:20 pm

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary

Now that clash was dressed all he had to do was get those people out of those things..There weren't many in the room and that made him think if they had different rooms for these experiments.clash tried to get himself mad but couldn't.The fact that he could only use his powers with these kinds of emotions irritated him.Maybe he could shoot himself and use his powers.Someone might come any minute now.He picked up the gun aimed it at his left leg closed his eyes and shot.clash tried to hide the pain but it was too painful.He never had felt this much pain he always has just lived with his parents.He was always protected and never had to fight.He felt now as if he was made to fight.All these new ways to kill a person are in his head but not the memory of his past!.Clash felt power and the wound was healing slowly but he had an emotionless look on his face.He felt like he was noting.Without most of his memories only little blurs of it made him empty and just not himself.But that wasn't the problem at the time .He did the same thing that he had done to get out of the other machine and pounded punches to the closest one to him.It cracked as expected and then broke.as the black liquid poured out he notices it was a girl in the machine!.She was naked in the thing! he thought.clashes face quickly turned from emotion less to surprised and red.She opened her eyes as if she was awake all that time.She wasn't surprised or embarrassed at all.Thank you for breaking this wretched machine it seemed that I would had never gotten out of that thing she said.clash noticed she could not get out due to the rest of the glass and realized he had to carry her.This made his face bright red.

clash:uh so u need any help there

girl:do you honestly think i would let you touch me,you pervert.close your eyes if you still want them.

clash:*closes his eyes*what! how are you going to get out

girl:pass me the cloak im not going to go on like this

clash:*clash threw the cloak at her*

girl:*she put it on and zipped up*quick lets get out of here theres guards coming and their strong.

clash:what?. how do you know?.

girl:you dont listen very well do you.now do as I say.

Last edited by Clash011 on Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:38 am; edited 4 times in total

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary

the escape is going to last forever

-__-

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

Bitchy o.O' ouch!
She seems well inform, maybe she been there for a long time or at least it seems she knows the place. Does that cloak cover her whole body? Clash seems to be shy with her ^-^ I didn't really got that image at first. Can't wait for the next chap don't keep me waiting =P

Last edited by on Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary

awesome!
^.^
lol bitchy
thx lot's for the comment

Selfier

Selfier
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

you changed the story a little bit but it's still good but you should had added the part where she takes the robe/cloak from him instead of him giving it to her, would have made her a little bit bitchier

6Chapter 1~The Escape -  Part 3~The Girl Empty Re: Chapter 1~The Escape - Part 3~The Girl Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:42 am

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary

lol yea

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum