WataZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 1~The Escape - Part 4~Janitor

+2
Nobody000
Clash011
6 posters

Rating

Chapter 1~The Escape -  Part 4~Janitor I_vote_lcap50%Chapter 1~The Escape -  Part 4~Janitor I_vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]
Chapter 1~The Escape -  Part 4~Janitor I_vote_lcap50%Chapter 1~The Escape -  Part 4~Janitor I_vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]
Chapter 1~The Escape -  Part 4~Janitor I_vote_lcap0%Chapter 1~The Escape -  Part 4~Janitor I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Chapter 1~The Escape -  Part 4~Janitor I_vote_lcap0%Chapter 1~The Escape -  Part 4~Janitor I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chapter 1~The Escape -  Part 4~Janitor Empty Chapter 1~The Escape - Part 4~Janitor Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:59 pm

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary

Clash: you have any powers?.

Girl: If I could use my powers I would gotten out of this thing before you.

Clash: Yea i guess.

Girl: Were getting out of here.

Clash: Currently I only have a cheetah,eagle,and Bear.How will we ever get out of this place with you powerless and myself with unstable powers.

Girl: Stop whining.It wont solve anything.The only reason I'm not using my powers is because their also unstable .If I attempted to use my powers anything could happen since im a physic.And who knows what kind of new powers I have.

Clash: So what.I tried and nothing happened to me.

Girl: Yea nothing would happen to me but lets say I tried using my powers on the guard but one of my new powers came up and killed you as well.

Clash: Oh.There was a guard earlier and I killed him easy.this should be a piece of cake.They both looked to the back of the room were the dead body was.

Girl: I know you killed someone.But there is no need to celebrate since what you killed was no guard.

Clash: What!

Girl: That man was in charge of the cleaning of the rooms and minor repairs.

Clash: I killed a freaking Janitor!.?How do you know this stuff anyway!

Girl:Yes. Its common since if it was a guard he would not go down so easily.And one new power I have is that information gets into my head without me even trying but this happens randomly.

Clash tried shifting into an eagle.Clash thought if he could get bear arms maybe he could get eagle wings.
As they sprouted from his back they both sensed something dark was coming but she had known they were coming before clash did.When he finished morphing he appeared to be half eagle and half human.He walks over the glass feeling no pain.Clash had rough legs and giant claws both on his feet and hands.He easily breaks the remaining of the glass on the machine.And also clears it off the floor with his wings creating a gust of wind.She gets herself out and right at that instant the guards
come in.The guard was a humanoid figure in a dark cloth floating over the floor,two more followed that one in the room.

Girl:You stand no chance against them!We need to find a way out of here now!

Clash docent listen and just heads right after the first one in flight.The figure puts out his hand in front of clash.But he just keeps going and flies into a invisible barrier.While he was on the floor the other two start forming spheres of condensed dark energy all around the room.Clash was still on his knees from the fall unable to move.They shot the concentrated energy at clash each one perfectly aimed at him.Right when one made it so far to one inch from clash's head,they stopped.He looked back to see it was the girl.And there was no doubt that she was struggling to keep them place as they shook constantly suspended in the air.

Girl:Move!

He did so and moved to the other side.Then the one that had made the barrier then notices and swiftly but quickly floats over to the girl.He reaches his hand out and she does not give it a second thought to redirect the attacks back to them.When their own attacks plunged into them they dispersed little shadows into the air that found themselves out of the little light in the room.

Clash:are you o.k............*tries to smile*

Girl:You stupid coward..

Clash:well i could int fight them.

Girl:why do you think they sent them here genius.....Your going to see creatures like that everywhere and you cant just expect someone to save you as you freeze in fear.Anything could have happened at that moment.

clash:I'm sorry ill try harder next time o.k.

A dark hand from the shadows grabs clash's leg.His eyes widened in surprise as he kicks it of and they run out of room.Outside of the room it was a hall with many doors.He noticed what it said on the doors GMO project and then some numbers.When he saw those signs he wanted to save the experiments but could not.They were racing from the shadows on the floor into the end of the hall.Clash and the girl had a head start and the shadows were already caching up to them.They finally found their way out of the hall that seemed to go on forever.They had many path ways and clash just asked her to lead the way as the shadowy guards came up from the floor.The path ways were wide and perfect for flight.She pointed to the one that would lead to the exit.Clash took a good grip of her without her consent and took of.The shadow guards could not keep up and from there clash and the girl were on their way out.

Last edited by Clash011 on Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:37 am; edited 8 times in total

Nobody000

Nobody000
Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho

awesome this made want to know what happens next.

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary

Thanks
^-^

4Chapter 1~The Escape -  Part 4~Janitor Empty Re: Chapter 1~The Escape - Part 4~Janitor Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:11 am

Nobody000

Nobody000
Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho

tell me if ur goin to use the idea I gave u.

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary

?_?

I wasn't giving it much thought since then.
Ill try to finish it today.....

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

nice but when u gonna finish the escapeing

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

Yea, escape the place already >_<'

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary

I finished it.................

I know I was lazy.

9Chapter 1~The Escape -  Part 4~Janitor Empty Re: Chapter 1~The Escape - Part 4~Janitor Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:20 am

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary

Nobody000 wrote:tell me if ur goin to use the idea I gave u.

10Chapter 1~The Escape -  Part 4~Janitor Empty Re: Chapter 1~The Escape - Part 4~Janitor Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:20 am

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary

Yes

11Chapter 1~The Escape -  Part 4~Janitor Empty Re: Chapter 1~The Escape - Part 4~Janitor Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:44 pm

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

Yay they finally escaped ^^ I wonder where they are headed now. I hear that up in those mountains the mist is very thick and could blind you so i'm guessing they probably go down. The girl's power are amazing ^^ I hope she gets better with them as the story goes =P.

12Chapter 1~The Escape -  Part 4~Janitor Empty Re: Chapter 1~The Escape - Part 4~Janitor Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:05 am

Nobody000

Nobody000
Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho

the girl is very interesthing

13Chapter 1~The Escape -  Part 4~Janitor Empty Re: Chapter 1~The Escape - Part 4~Janitor Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:59 pm

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary

thx for reading.Make sure to read my next one.....................

14Chapter 1~The Escape -  Part 4~Janitor Empty Re: Chapter 1~The Escape - Part 4~Janitor Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:11 pm

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

finally!!! ^^

15Chapter 1~The Escape -  Part 4~Janitor Empty Re: Chapter 1~The Escape - Part 4~Janitor Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:50 pm

Selfier

Selfier
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

yeah that was good, and Clash really resembles you... a lot! lol

16Chapter 1~The Escape -  Part 4~Janitor Empty Re: Chapter 1~The Escape - Part 4~Janitor Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:57 pm

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

wow never knew clash resembles him

17Chapter 1~The Escape -  Part 4~Janitor Empty Re: Chapter 1~The Escape - Part 4~Janitor Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:40 pm

Selfier

Selfier
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

umm is that sarcasm?... cuz I feel sarcasm coming from somewhere...

18Chapter 1~The Escape -  Part 4~Janitor Empty Re: Chapter 1~The Escape - Part 4~Janitor Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:16 am

Nobody000

Nobody000
Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho

clash u email me when the new one is up

19Chapter 1~The Escape -  Part 4~Janitor Empty Re: Chapter 1~The Escape - Part 4~Janitor Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:57 pm

Reaper

Reaper
Soldier

that was fun and slightly funny, me likey

20Chapter 1~The Escape -  Part 4~Janitor Empty Re: Chapter 1~The Escape - Part 4~Janitor Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:33 pm

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary

^-^.Thanks alot.

Be sure to read my new one...................

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum