WataZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 1~The Escape - Part 2~The first kill

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary

Clash looked to his right and to his left nervously looking for an exit .It was a dark room but you can still see many machines similar to the one clash was in.Clash dint even think about it but saving the innocent people in those horrid machines became one of the things he had to do before attempting to leave.He was concerned and focused in his situation he just noticed all his cloths were gone.He was embarrassed even if there was no one to see him.There was a dim light at the end of the long and vast room,clash realized it was a door opened.clash wondered who or what that was until the figure clearly displayed a man.The strange man walked toward clash cautiously with what seemed to be a gun.Clash dint care that the man was armed or one of the many guards clash expected to be around.All he saw was an outfit and a way out of that place.as the man came closer he was already in a range that would be almost impossible to mis a shot.Clash attempted to shape shift but could not.and to think he thought
he had everything under control.Clash panics trying to find out how he shape shifted earlier.He remembers how furious he got and how strong he became.but it was too late he got shot on the shoulder.The pain was excruciating but he quickly found out that anger wasn't the only thing that gave him power.He could feel it recharging him.Although he was bleeding he knew the guard was done for.He tried to morph in to something fast like a cheetah but it was surprisingly a hopeless attempt.The guard was intimidated by clash still standing.The guard was instructed not to kill any of the GMO's so he shot him in the other shoulder.Clash noticed his shoulder that was shot by the first bullet healed rapidly and the second shot was healing right away,but this did not mean he was invincible a shot to the heart and he would have been dead.Clash started to feel extremely powerful.He felt stronger than all the times hes morphed into a cheetah.He thought maybe that he still ad the abilities of what he tried to turn into.Clash broke the remaining glass and sprinted right to the guard running with all four of his arms and legs.The guard shaking in fear of clashes speed aimed his gun.About one second before he pushed the trigger clash dodged by flipping to the side.Then after landing perfectly clash just kept running toward the guard.Before the guard even thought about disobeying legna and attempt killing clash.Clash punched him in the stomach with so much force he was unable to breath and died slowly in front of clash.This was the first time clash has ever killed someone.Clash took of his pants,cloak,and shirt which seemed plain.Clash never thought that he would be undressing the first person hes killed.He dressed him self from top to bottom.

Last edited by Clash011 on Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:14 pm; edited 4 times in total

Reverse001

Reverse001
Taisho
Taisho

u people sure kill quick....

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

I see you shighly change the way you wrote it the first time. The only that bothers me is that the guard died way to easily... maybe something more could happen or at least just knock him out...

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary

lol yea your right
but theres a stronger guy that im going to fight
alright
^_^

Nobody000

Nobody000
Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho

lol undressing another man interesthing, nice but I didnt get into what did u transform? the chita or was it something els?

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary

oh
lol
i was saying how confusing your story is and it turns out mines was too

well one of his new abilities is to get the abilities of an animal without exactly turning into it

Nobody000

Nobody000
Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho

ok thats cool cuz turning into a cheeta is not that cool is better just the abilities, but if ur goin to hide from something or someone do turn into something.

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary

yea I know
and how the hell a cheetah going to flip to the side to avoid the shots

lol

Nobody000

Nobody000
Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho

idk...

Selfier

Selfier
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

awesome you killed! is really good althogh you don't have to explan what you took unless is going to be mentioned later.

Reverse001

Reverse001
Taisho
Taisho

U people are like alike i never noticed

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

Try not to spoil what's happening next, it kills the story... someone said that to me once...

Nobody000

Nobody000
Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho

who said it to u ha?

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

My editor.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]