WataZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 2~Mountains of Silfvaria - Part 1~Destination

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary

As clash flew out of the hollowed out mountain through a cave located somewhat at the diameter of the mountain.They quickly noticed the thick fog blinding them.He was forced to the decision to head for the ground.He was flying down when they both started to feel the blistering cold air get to them.Clash was well adaptable to that condition,at least after a few minutes.But not the girl.When they reached ground they felt the rocky floor.There was snow every where they looked.Stuck blinded in the middle of nowhere with fear for the girls life.With the little clothes she had she was a definite victim for hyperthermia.Clash was in a form where he needed no clothing,so he gave it to her.There was not much talking taking place as they both realized their position.They could only hope to find a way out of the mountains by foot with no view of a destination.

As they walk aimlessly............

Girl:I could had flown all that time.

Clash:If you could fly why did you let me carry you.

Girl:Yea and I had a chance when you grabbed me and flew off!
Whatever just forget about it.We need to find a solution to this problem besides walking without definite aim as we are right now.

Clash:Cant you use your power to help us out.

Girl:Well I could try but with the distance we are from any civilization I might not get anything at all.

Clash:Theres still a probability,hopefully theres a village close by.

She closes her eyes and relaxes her breath.Then suddenly she opens them with light coming out of her eyes.
Minutes passed and clash could notice change in the girls face as the cold took effect.He was inpatient and started tapping his foot repeatedly as he thought to him self"I dont have time for this.When is this girl going to be finished!".
Out of nowhere he herd her voice without her moving her lips "You certainly have time to die here dont you"
She goes out of the state she was in and takes a deep breath.

Girl:It seems we are in luck,there is a village near by.

Clash:Yes!How would I live without you.

Girl:You wouldn't.........

She points to the direction where they had to go witch was exactly the opposite direction they were going.
They continue walking to their destination hoping to get over the mishaps.

Last edited by Clash011 on Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:35 am; edited 3 times in total

Shadow008

Shadow008
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

Mystical ^^ haha
Clash should consult her more before leading =P

Selfier

Selfier
Wata Leader
Wata Leader

lol "Girl" is making Clash look like a idiot lol bitchy!

Nobody000

Nobody000
Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho

lol what hunter said

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary

lol
>,<

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

wow what happen clash you dont know how to lead

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary

Nope...........................................................

Its my character..........................

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary

He He HE

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum