WataZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 3~Exposed Past - Part 1~Sen-sei

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chapter 3~Exposed Past - Part 1~Sen-sei Empty Chapter 3~Exposed Past - Part 1~Sen-sei Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:06 pm

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary

Clash asked the man "Why dint you run like the others".The man replied with a dark voice "Although there is a reason why I did not leave as well as the others,I am not like those cowards".The man looked at clash and the girl from top to
bottom.The clothes the girl was wearing were all ripped up and clash only had a pair of pants which were ripped up and streched.After staring at them for a few seconds the mysterious man said "You two look like a pair of bums with what you have on".Clash's pants were so stretched that if he were to morph back to human his pants would slip right off.
The strange man reached his arm's under the table which he was eating on and took out two neatly folded outfits"Here some clothes,Get dressed".When clash reached out to grab the clothes handed to him the girl put out her arms out in front of clash and stopped him from taking another step.The girl says"whats the cache".In return he lifts up his head to look at the girls face and they stare right at each others eyes.Clash looks at both of them noticing a resemblance."You dont remember anything do you" the man said with a frown."I only remember the unimportant"The girls said returning the frown."Well you cant expect me to dress in front of you!" The girl says in a loud voice.In that instant the man quickly grabs clash's head they start to fade away into the air then they apear in back of the store."That was amazing!,whats your name"Clash said still putting on the clothes wanted some answers."My name is not important but if you must know its Senshi but just call me Sen."Do you bring clothes with you all the time" clash said with a sigh."I knew you were coming all along,you have great powers Komadori and I can help you find them".Clash was well dressed now,there were even several pouches on the outfit and one he realized was filled with gold coins then he said "Thats my name?You want to train me?This stuf is all mine?..."."Yes,yes,and yes.

Last edited by Clash011 on Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:20 am; edited 3 times in total

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

when u gonna write the next part

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary

Me Dont Know............................................

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum