WataZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 3~Exposed Past - Part 2~Kami's Memories Return

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary

The girl did not give Senshis powers much thought and finished putting her brand new outfit.Unlike clash she wasn't surprised it fit quite perfectly.Now that finished putting it on she headed to the back of the store where she expected
them to be.She lifts the drapes thinking how poor can a village get."Alright thanks alot for the clothes,me and clash will be going now" the girl said getting ready to let go of the drape and walk away."Stop!.He wants to train us and he might help us remember our past,isn't that great!"."I don't know clash,hes drenched in darkness"the girl claimed."Come on Kami just because I'm a little dark does not mean I'm evil"Senshi said with a grin.The girls face started to go blank of all emotion then her eyes started to glow blue.There was strong wind coming from all places making tables flip.Komadori was going to run to her but Senshi put his arm in the way and said "Leave her".Kami started to levitate slowly of the ground.This continued for about a minute then the wind stopped and her eyes closed.Kami started to fall and Clash ran toward her pushing away Senshi.Clash caches Kami just in time and just stares at her face.His eyes close and he hugs her.She opens her eyes and realizes clash tightly hugging her.She knew clash before and all her memories of him and most of her past were reviled in that instant.Instead of pushing him away she returned the hug and said "Kom,I cant believe it was you all along".She lets go of him and runs toward Senshi and hugs him as tightly as she hugged Clash."Dad,its really you" she whispers as tears race down her cheeks."Wow this is just too much at once" Clash said with a sigh."

Last edited by Clash011 on Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary

Me is Finished

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum