WataZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 3~Exposed Past - Part 3~A Burden

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chapter 3~Exposed Past - Part 3~A Burden Empty Chapter 3~Exposed Past - Part 3~A Burden Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:18 am

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary

Kami wipes the tears off her face and loudly said "Alright,what are we doing standing around here for.Lets eat!".
Senshi sighed and walked back into the restaurant.Both Kami and Clash looked at each other and smiled.
Although Clash was nervous and confused Kami did not notice.
"How did you get your memories back"Clash asked wanting to retrive his memories as well.
" I dont know,it might have been dad"Kami answered as puzzled as he was.
"So I guess Sen is tired of teleporting so much,heh" Clash said.
"Yea he usualy never walks with that ability of his"Kami said.

"Kom,memories are sometimes a burden,there was alot of stuff happening that I dont think
you want to remember"She said in a low tone.
Her words were peircing straight through clash.
"What,tell me what happened"He said with his tone chainging.Kami said nothing in return.
"What happened!."He screamed vigorously.
"I think its best if you remember on your own."She insisted.
"No!,tell me everything you know!"He Demanded with his fist tighly closed.

"Lower your tone clash!,your memories might come or they might never come.Leave it to time."Sen said apearing out of nowhere with the food neatly on top of each other.
Sen walk's to one of the only tables that where not destroyed by the stagering wind Kami unintentialy created and sets the plates on the table.Then he sits and takes one of the three empty plates and serves him self while clash and kami are
still standing several feet away from the table frozen by the unexpected moment.

Reverse001

Reverse001
Taisho
Taisho

Wow I'm so lost its not even funny...

youkai

youkai
Flame Demon

umm let me see if i can clear it up for you: she regain her memoir, then accedlty destroyed half the place then they eat with clash not remember anything from his past while kami and senshi does.

does that help you a bit more?

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary

I thought I made it perfectly clear X_x

lardyn

lardyn
Druid

well youkai just made it a little clearer

Clash011

Clash011
Mercenary